WHY USE A FINANCIAL COACH?
Messy finances are a major contributor to relationship and life problems. As a financial coach, I can help you move away from destructive patterns and thrive in your finances. I am not a financial coach because of money, I am a financial coach because I want to see people thrive!
You may feel like you can’t afford a financial coach, but the cost of continuing to manage your finances poorly is far greater than the cost of getting some help now.
In the meantime, download these 10 Financial Wins Anyone Can Accomplish!
What is a Financial Coach?
- I am not a Financial Advisor: offering investments and insurance
- I am not a Financial Counselor: digging deep into the history of your finances
- I AM a Financial Coach: looking forward and providing ideas, perspective, resources, and tools that you can use to create a healthy financial life. You are in the driver’s seat! You choose what to do and you implement those choices. I am simply at your side, coaching you.
- I am not here to judge your financial past or even to analyze it to any depth.
- I am here to assess your current situation and help you develop a plan and tools to move forward and succeed.
Dreams, purpose, faith, value, integrity, family: these are things that have defined my life in many ways. Life is so much more than just working a job and going through the motions. Work is important, but if it doesn’t satisfy your heart and lead you to good things, then it is left feeling empty.
I married my high school sweetheart, have two amazing children who have provided me with two amazing children by marriage not to mention grandchildren. They make life full and vibrant and I am thankful for each of them.
I have made my fair share of mistakes, but I have also enjoyed my fair share of success! And along the way I am learning how to honor my family, myself, and my dreams and, all the while, prosper financially. I love money because it helps us fulfill our dreams. I would be honored to help you on a journey of financial success and living your dreams.