“Beloved, You are Enough” –God
You Are Worthy
Uniquely Connecting Women to God’s Purpose for Their Lives
Let’s journey together!
You Are Worthy provides Women’s Retreats and Impact Trips
Bring You Are Worthy to your church, Bible study, or group of friends. Your retreat is customized to you and your setting includes:
- Understanding the truth of your identity and value in Christ through Biblical teaching
- Daily Worship and Prayer
- Discussion Groups (‘cuz we like to talk)
- Hands-on experiences that provide time for you to hear from God for personal growth
- And our favorite part: “Pretty Meals” (that make you feel special, because you are!)
Whether it’s a waypoint in your identity journey or the first step onto the path, we understand that the way through your head to your heart, is through your hands.
Be part of a team of women, for women, focusing on freedom in Christ:
After experiencing the retreat yourself, you are trained and equipped to bring the retreat to other women on an Impact Trip.
You and your team are off to welcome your host and their guests for a 3 to 3 1/2 day retreat, ending with an evening of celebration with families and friends. Your Impact Trip will always include time spent in daily devotions, cultural experiences, debriefing, and a fun day. Ground transportation, lodging, food, and supplies are all included.
To learn more about women’s retreats and impact trips, visit us at youareworthy.net.
We believe that Every Woman is Worthy and has a Unique Purpose.
YOU are invited to join Vicki on a You Are Worthy Impact Trip!
YRW has been specially invited to bring a YRW Retreat to the locations listed below, and we are so happy to partner with what God is doing in the lives of these women. Our hosts have seen the amazing impact that a YRW Retreat brings to the women they are ministering to, and we want to extend that invitation to you who have experienced this yourselves to serve them again!
Serving on an Impact Trip looks like this:
- Preparing the facility that will be hosting the retreat with all the supplies and decorating needed for the event.
- Be ready to share your story – your unique journey to discovering your True Identity.
- Help facilitate the “hands-on” experiences
- Help prepare and serve and cleanup the “pretty meals”
- Connect with the retreat attendees in one-on-one conversations, prayer and worship times, and fellowship times.
We will work together to bring a high-quality Women’s Retreat to the locations listed below, as well as fellowship together and rest and relax with some fun at the end of the trip.
Your trip fee includes lodging, food, and ground transportation while on the trip. It does NOT include your airfare to and from the destination, or recreation/shopping funds.
Plans are currently underway.