Leader VLOG #19!
Welcome to Episode 19 of our Leadership VLOG series. In this video we consider God’s power already available to us.
Ephesians 3:20 “Now to him who is able to do far abundantly more than we could ask or think accordingly to the power at work within us…”
Thanks for taking the time to watch! See you in the next video.
This is the 19th ‘In Motion Ministries Leader VLOG’ (Video Blog).
Scroll down to the bottom to leave a comment about how this has or can make a difference in your life and leadership!
Table of Contents – Other Episodes of the In Motion Mission Trip Leadership Blog
- Asking the Right Questions – Saundra Dunn
- Staying focused with Team Members – Saundra Dunn
- Confidence; not too much or too little – Saundra Dunn
- Building Confidence in your Leadership: Admitting Mistakes – Saundra Dunn
- Why You Shouldn’t Fix Every Situation – Saundra Dunn
- Balance in Leadership – Chris and Kenzie Morris
- Fear or Grace – Seth Dunn
- A New Perspective – Seth Dunn
- Discipleship – Seth Dunn
- Our Recipe for Strength – Seth Dunn
- Connecting with Love – Saundra Dunn
- Mixing Compassion and Truth – Saundra Dunn
- The Essential Point of Connection: Feeling – Saundra Dunn
- Walk It Out – Saundra Dunn
- Action is the Fruit, Not the Root – Seth Dunn
- Leadership is Not a Work of the Flesh – Seth Dunn
- An Action of Faith, Not Feeling – Seth Dunn
- Slow Down – Seth Dunn
- Reach Out and Take It >> You’re HERE!
- To be released – Are you good on camera and have some leadership acumen you want to share? See the email below and ask Kenzie to set this up at the next IMLT or sometime you’re in the Greeley area.
Scroll until you see Leave a Reply
There you can leave your two cents about how you keep open perspectives.
You will also notice some blog articles dispersed throughout the leadership VLOG page. If you’d like to contribute to this, email email@example.com We would love to have your knowledge available to others here.
In Motion has trained leaders for years in how to lead short-term mission trips in various countries. If you are curious about leading trips yourself or becoming a better leader wherever you lead, visit our leadership page.