Leader VLOG #10!
As we near the end of 2020, I think we all would agree that the way this year started and the way it played out were very different!
With that in consideration, I want to chat about the journey that is life.
“Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”
Life certainly provides us moments and circumstances to grieve about, but through it all, the joy of the Lord is our strength. In this journey we live, God’s joy and strength is meant to be our anchor.
This is the 10th ‘In Motion Ministries Leader VLOG’ (Video Blog), where we talk about the power of joy in our lives.
Scroll down to the bottom to leave a comment about how this has or can make a difference in your life and leadership!
Table of Contents – Other Episodes of the In Motion Mission Trip Leadership Blog
- Asking the Right Questions – Saundra Dunn
- Staying focused with Team Members – Saundra Dunn
- Confidence; not too much or too little – Saundra Dunn
- Building Confidence in your Leadership: Admitting Mistakes – Saundra Dunn
- Why You Shouldn’t Fix Every Situation – Saundra Dunn
- Balance in Leadership – Chris and Kenzie Morris
- Fear or Grace – Seth Dunn
- A New Perspective – Seth Dunn
- Discipleship – Seth Dunn
- Our Recipe for Strength >> You’re Here!
- To be released – Are you good on camera and have some leadership acumen you want to share? See the email below and ask Kenzie to set this up at the next IMLT or sometime you’re in the Greeley area.
Scroll until you see Leave a Reply
There you can leave your two cents about how you keep open perspectives.
You will also notice some blog articles dispersed throughout the leadership VLOG page. If you’d like to contribute to this, email firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to have your knowledge available to others here.
In Motion has trained leaders for years in how to lead short-term mission trips in various countries. If you are curious about leading trips yourself or becoming a better leader wherever you lead, visit our leadership page.