Leader VLOG #15!
Welcome to Episode 15 of our Leadership VLOG series. In this episode, Seth presents some points for thought regarding belief, heart, and our relationship with God.
- One who chooses to trust, who chooses to see things the way God sees them
- One whose actions are based on his or her will (which is grounded in belief)
- One who does not need a feeling or physical presence, this occurs because the leader is choosing to believe
Actions are the fruit, not the root, of our relationship with God. Our relationship with God is set and secure because it based upon the finished work of Christ on the cross. As a leader, if I am set in my relationship with Christ, it will affect everything in my leadership.
I’m throwing thoughts out to you that need developed. So what I want you to do is to take some of these thoughts and dig in and develop them yourself.
- Where am I a believer and where am I not?
- Where am I trusting in feelings and emotions instead of trusting what God says He has completed for me?
For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Investment in our own hearts is key. Take some time this month and invest in your heart –you will be a better leader because of it.
This is the 15th ‘In Motion Ministries Leader VLOG’ (Video Blog), where Seth presents some points for thought regarding belief, heart, and our relationship with God.
Scroll down to the bottom to leave a comment about how this has or can make a difference in your life and leadership!
Table of Contents – Other Episodes of the In Motion Mission Trip Leadership Blog
- Asking the Right Questions – Saundra Dunn
- Staying focused with Team Members – Saundra Dunn
- Confidence; not too much or too little – Saundra Dunn
- Building Confidence in your Leadership: Admitting Mistakes – Saundra Dunn
- Why You Shouldn’t Fix Every Situation – Saundra Dunn
- Balance in Leadership – Chris and Kenzie Morris
- Fear or Grace – Seth Dunn
- A New Perspective – Seth Dunn
- Discipleship – Seth Dunn
- Our Recipe for Strength – Seth Dunn
- Connecting with Love – Saundra Dunn
- Mixing Compassion and Truth – Saundra Dunn
- The Essential Point of Connection: Feeling – Saundra Dunn
- Walk It Out – Saundra Dunn
- Action is the Fruit, Not the Root >> You’re HERE!
- To be released – Are you good on camera and have some leadership acumen you want to share? See the email below and ask Kenzie to set this up at the next IMLT or sometime you’re in the Greeley area.
Scroll until you see Leave a Reply
There you can leave your two cents about how you keep open perspectives.
You will also notice some blog articles dispersed throughout the leadership VLOG page. If you’d like to contribute to this, email firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to have your knowledge available to others here.
In Motion has trained leaders for years in how to lead short-term mission trips in various countries. If you are curious about leading trips yourself or becoming a better leader wherever you lead, visit our leadership page.